Get Ready for Southampton Cocktail Week
Many of the city’s top venues are in ﬁnal preparations for Southampton Cocktail Week, which takes place 16-22 July 2018. The festival is the ﬁrst of its kind in Southampton and promises to be a great opportunity to explore the best of the city’s cocktail scene.
Cocktail lovers can buy tickets for the festival from the Nuﬃeld Southampton Theatre City in Southampton’s cultural quarter. Tickets are available online for just £10. During Cocktail Week, tickets can be exchanged for wristbands and souvenir guides. With an oﬃcial cocktail week wristband, you can access special deals and special events right across the city.
• Bacaro - 25% discount on cocktails for wristband holders Monday - Thursday • Grand Café - 50% discount on house drinks 5-7pm
• Banana Wharf - Try a diﬀerent signature cocktail every night of the week! • Tapas Barcelona - Thursday evening Gin & Tapas pairing with Winchester Distillery. £5 oﬀ for wristband holders!
• Beefy’s Bar & Restaurant - Get a signature cocktail & three course meal for £39 per person • The Pig-in-the-Wall - 25% discount on food
• Orange Rooms - Signature cocktails galore in conjunction with exciting spirits brands • 1932 - Tuesday evening gin and chocolate pairing with Winchester Distillery and Winchester Cocoa.
• Steak of the Art - Treat yourself to a Chateaubriand & cocktail dinner or join a fantastic Steak & Jack Daniels dinner on Wednesday evening.
• Mango Thai Tapas - Exciting masterclasses with local distillery, Corner 53, on the Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
• Room2 Hometels - 2-for-1 cocktails after 5pm for wristband holders.
Gary Whiter, co-founder of festival organisers, Cabinet Rooms, said, “We are really excited to launch Southampton Cocktail Week with such an exciting group of local businesses who have really got into the collaborative spirit of the festival. The event’s success is really down to the eﬀorts of all the amazing Southampton venues taking part.
The event has been made possible with the support of our sponsors Go!Southampton, Winchester Distillery, Isle of Wight Distillery, Fentimans and Nectar Imports. The festival is a great opportunity to go out and explore the city, with discounts and special deals for food and drink lovers!”
How does it work? Tickets are on sale online at www.southamptoncocktailweek.co.uk or at the Box Oﬃce at the Nuﬃeld Theatre in Guildhall Square. During Cocktail Week, you can exchange your ticket at the Nuﬃeld for a souvenir guide and your wristband. This is your passport to seven days of discounted drinks and exclusive events!
Signature Cocktails Cafés, bars and restaurants have teamed up with premium drinks brands to come up with diﬀerent signature cocktails that are available at discounted prices to wristband holders only. With amazing discounts all week, you can aﬀord to perhaps try something you might not otherwise have chosen from a cocktail menu. Details of all the signature cocktails will be released during Cocktail Week online and in the souvenir guide book.
Plan Your Week! Wristbands are valid all week so there is plenty of time to explore. Oﬃcial venues are putting on special events and with many being exclusive, the organisers are recommending people to
plan their week in advance and book with the venues directly. From gin and chocolate pairings to steak and whiskey dinners, and live music nights to cocktail masterclasses, there’s plenty to keep you entertained all week! For more details of what’s on when please visit www.southamptoncocktailweek.co.uk or check your oﬃcial souvenir guide when you collect your wristband.
For more details and to buy tickets, please visit www.southamptoncocktailweek.co.uk.