From Farm to Door
From farm to door - it’s a simple concept but one that so often gets over-complicated. However, Jason Crotty, owner of Farmer’s Choice, is committed to achieving just that.
Jason's dedication to creating a smaller food chain comes from his own deep-rooted belief that buying locally sourced and reared food should be an option accessible to all.
“I think that creating a smaller food chain is the only real long-term solution for a sustainable food chain. It is simple and transparent – the farmer, us and then the customer” explains Jason.
Farmer’s Choice was launched in 1984, to deliver food from the farm to people’s doorsteps. Over the past 35 years the company has created a network of relationships which mean it now delivers not only quality local meat and vegetables but a wide range of other products including artisan beer, chutney, wine and more.
Spending a lot of time out on farms building relationships with local farmers and producers, Jason makes it his mission to hunt down and support only the very best produce from the area for his customers.
Just in time for Christmas, Farmer’s Choice customers can now order Hampshire buffalo, local cured meats and award-winning Keyhaven lamb. The availability of these products has come about through the relationships and reputation that Jason has built.
Orders can be placed online or over the telephone. Your shopping is then boxed up by Farmer's Choice and delivered to your door anywhere in the UK. So as well as being an easy way to order your own fresh produce it is also a great way to send a food parcel to a loved one.
“We are really excited to now be the exclusive retailer of the much-loved Broughton Buffalo meat. We can’t wait for our customers to experience their products. The same with the lamb from Lisa’s Larder and Hampshire Salami Company meats. These new lines perfectly complement the delicious local larder already available from us”, reflects Jason.
When asked why shopping the Farmer’s Choice way makes sense, Jason replies: “We offer a simple, transparent system that benefits all involved and gives back to the local economy, a place where shopping locally is really easy and all your favourite farmers’ market produce is in one place.”
Visit www.farmerschoice.co.uk for more information and details of how to order.
how to place an order with farmer's choice:
1. Visit www.farmerschoice.co.uk or call 01489 583828.
2. Browse the meat, vegetables, condiments, deli, dairy and drinks products available and select your shopping choices.
3. When you have everything you want in your cart click on the checkout. As a new customer this is the point where you will sign up.
4. You can opt to pay as and when you shop. Or you may choose to make monthly payments which have the added benefit of money off rewards and discounts. When paying monthly you are not committed to shopping weekly or monthly, no box will be delivered unless you place an order.
5. Select your delivery date and time.
6. Receive your fresh local farm produce delivered to your door.
Farmer's Choice delivers delicious British free-range meat, fish and groceries straight to your door from local farmers.Find out more