Vineyards of Hampshire Wine Tour
The Vineyards of Hampshire Tour gives wine lovers the opportunity to enjoy a fun and educational day of English wine tasting in the picturesque South Downs. Grape & Grain Tours will be your designated driver on a journey of discovery as we visit four of the region's top wine producers in this special Hampshire tour.
Wine experts have compared English sparkling wines to the great wines of Champagne, while English still wines give wine enthusiasts a chance to discover the exciting white wine varieties that thrive in Hampshire's unique terroir. Taste both English sparkling and still wines, made with skill and passion by the region's boutique producers.
The tour starts in historic Winchester, venturing out into scenic countryside where stunning vineyards sweep across rolling hills. Throughout the day your expert guide will entertain you with stories of Hampshire's ancient winemaking culture and share the secrets behind its world class wines.
The Vineyards of Hampshire Cellar Door Tour includes:
- Cellar door tasting at Hattingley Valley Wines, Raimes English Sparkling, Danebury Vineyard and Cottonworth
- A private winery tour at Hattingley Valley Wines
- A private vineyard tour Danebury Vineyard
- A premium two course lunch with a drink at one of Hampshire's top gastropubs
- All the day's transport in a luxury mini-coach, with ample space to store any bottles you wish to purchase
- The tour meets at Winchester Railway Station at 9.45am and returns at 5.15pm.
Booking is essential and tickets can be purchased here at a cost of £85pp including lunch.
For more information please call Grape & Grain Tours directly on 07429 498423.