The Hampshire Tour with Grape & Grain Tours
Join Grape & Grain Tours for a delectable day out in Hampshire in search for some of the county's finest wine, beer and gin producers. Their fun and social Hampshire Tour takes you down leafy country lanes, through historic English towns and past the region's famous watercress beds and trout-filled rivers.
Your guide will let you in on the secrets behind Hampshire's outstanding quality drinks - learn about the county's prized terroir, its proud brewing history and its burgeoning reputation for wonderful gin. You'll visit three of the region's best drinks producers to hear their stories and taste award-winning wines, beers and gins.
On your all-inclusive Hampshire Tour you will:
- Explore a vineyard and taste English Sparkling Wines at Hattingley Valley Wines
- Visit Winchester Distillery for craft gin and spirits tastings
- Tour Itchen Valley Brewery and taste classic English beers
- Enjoy a premium two course lunch with a drink at one of Hampshire's top gastropubs
- Take in gorgeous countryside views and quaint English villages
- Enjoy a day out with other food and drink lovers like yourself
All transport provided in a luxury mini-coach. Your tour begins at Winchester Railway Station while you will meet at 10am to begin the adventure and returns at 5pm.
Booking is essential and tickets can be purchased here for a cost of £99pp including lunch.
For more information please call Grape & Grain Tours directly on 07429 498423.