Pumpkin Festival at Sunnyfields Farm
Sunnyfields Farm has gone pumpkin orange again!
They have grown thousands of pumpkins for you to choose from: massive ones, warty ones, white ones, blue ones, little munchkins and of course lots of orange ones.
So come down to their farm where you can:
- Choose a pumpkin from a WOW display of 1000s in their Pumpkin Tent
- Pick your own straight from the field – just like a farmer with one of their wheelbarrows
- Carve your pumpkin in their special carving area (£2.50 to carve)
- Enjoy some great food from the "Pumpkin Cafe"
- Face painting
- Tractor and trailer rides
This is a very family friendly event, wear fancy dress if you wish. Please note their LATE nights where the fire pits will be lit and the mulled cider steaming.
10am - 5pm...Saturday 13th October - Sunday 14th October 2018
10am - 5pm...Saturday 20th October - Wednesday 24th October 2018
10am - 9pm...Thursday 25th October - Wednesday 31st October 2018
Free admission and free parking, no advance booking and dogs welcome on leads.
For more information visit their website.