Nestled in the heart of Hampshire lies the quaint village of Ginchester, the ancient capital of Gin.
Now in its fourth year, the annual Ginchester Fête is the region’s quirkiest celebration of the juniper spirit. Organised and hosted by our very own Hampshire Fare member The Cabinet Rooms, it takes place on World Gin Day in the breathtaking setting of the Great Hall Winchester, a medieval banquet hall used by Kings and Queens of yore.
Sip your G&T under King Arthur's round table.
This is a unique event aimed at real gin lovers. It’s a chance to celebrate all that is great about the region’s food and drink scene – naturally with a focus on all things gin! They will be showcasing a veritable menagerie of local gins from Bombay Sapphire (made down the road!), Gorilla Spirits, Winchester Distillery, Smith & Weston, Beachcomber and more.
There are three sessions available:
This is not your run-of-the-mill gin event. Yes, you can sample some fantastic gins but the Ginchester Fête is also a great opportunity to have some fun as you enter into the spirit of a quintessential English summer fête.
Tickets costs £15 per adult plus booking fee and includes the following:
- Enjoy a complimentary gin drink on arrival in your very own souvenir tasting glass
- Have some fun at our quirky ‘village fête’ with games and amusements
- Learn more about local gin production from your favourite distillers
- Sample unique and unusual gins from further afield
- Fill your boots with local produce!
For more details visit The Cabinet Rooms website.Visit Website