membership criteria – Retail
Farm shops, delicatessens, butchers, fishmongers, off-licences, box schemes, hamper providers, e-commerce sites, village stores, corner shops and attractions with a shop.
- Retail outlets must sell products or raw ingredients from atleast five Hampshire producers.
- Fishmongers must offer atleast three species caught off the coast or from within the rivers/lakes of Hampshire and the Isle of Wight or within 10 miles of the county boarder.
- Butchers must be sourcing atleast four out of eight of the following meats from Hampshire producers or within 10 miles of the Hampshire boundary:
- Lamb - Beef - Pork - Chicken - Other Poultry - Game Birds - Venison - Rabbit
- The business itself must be based in Hampshire of within 10 miles of the Hampshire county boundary.
membership criteria – Hospitality
Pubs, cafes, restaurants, hotels, B&Bs, guesthouses, caterers and attractions with a cafe.
- Atleast two products from each of the following products must be sourced from Hampshire producers and on the menu at all times
- Meat, Fish & Game - Fruit & Vegetables - Eggs & Dairy - Drinks & Condiments
- The business itself must be based in Hampshire or within 10 miles of the Hampshire county boundary.