Refresh, Ready, Reopen
Spruced up and ready to go! Cafes, restaurants and pubs are opening up from 12th April. With new garden pods and lodges, outside kitchens and pizza ovens, eating alfresco has never looked so inviting! Every care is being taken to ensure diners have an enjoyable and relaxing experience.
If you want to find a local venue and book your table now, download our list of Hampshire Fare members found HERE.
Confused about what is happening when? Here is our brief guide to what is opening up, when
From 12th April:
- Restaurants and pubs allowed to serve food and drink to customers sitting outdoors.
From 17th May:
- Pubs, restaurants and other hospitality venues can seat customers indoors.
- Up to 30 people can attend weddings and other life events.
- People can meet in groups of up to 30 outdoors.
- Remaining outdoor entertainment, such as outdoor theatres can open.
- Indoor entertainment such as cinemas and children's play areas can open.
- Performances and large events can restart, but with limits on audience numbers.
- Hotels, hostels and B&Bs can reopen
If you want to find out about how cafes, pubs and restaurants are adapting, changing their offerings and recreating their venues, read more HERE
(Thanks to Balmer Lawn for the image of the new outside bar.)