'Kelly’s Famous Sprouts'
Recipe by Boxxfresh
Love them or hate them the humble Brussel is a seasonal must-have.
Kelly’s famous garlicky roast sprouts are such a treat - we’d challenge any sprout-phobe to not like them!
To make 4 portions:
2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely mashed
2 sprigs of rosemary
75g vegan spread or olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180c / 350f / gas mark 4.
2. Trim the bottoms off the sprouts and cut them in half before scattering them across a roasting tray.
3. Mix together the garlic and spread/olive oil, then dollop in amongst the sprouts.
4. Strip the rosemary leaves from the stalks and scatter them over the sprouts, followed by a sprinkle of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
5. Cover the tray with foil before placing it in the hot oven to roast for 20 minutes.
6. Remove the foil and continue to cook for a further 10-15 minutes to allow the sprouts to go crispy around the edges.
7. Tumble them into a serving dish and serve.
A truly delicious addition to any feast!