Cobley Wood Farm
Situated in the beautiful hamlet of Harbridge Green at the edge of the New Forest, Cobley Wood is a small, 42-acre, mixed livestock farm, specialising in rare breeds. All the produce is from animals raised on the farm so is a true farm to fork experience!
Choose from the following naturally-reared, free-range farm produce:
• Pork, sausages, gammon and bacon from their rare-breed Saddleback pigs
• Chevon (goat meat) from their Boer goat herd
• Bronze turkeys at Christmas
• Lamb in season from their flocks of Polled Dorsets and Suffolks
• Farm fresh eggs – white, brown and blue!